We are always looking for new driven and talented people to join our team.
We’re always looking for good all round Motion Designers. A combination of a good design eye, a splash of animation, some 3D and video skills.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Take and respond to client (internal and external) briefs. These vary greatly – from designing a short gif to creating an animation style that brings a campaign to life. They can also be editing longer and more in depth pieces.
- Oversee and be involved in motion design production.
- Work collaboratively with Creative Planners and Designers and get stuck in with creative ideas development.
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture.
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- An outstanding showreel.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Good working knowledge of Cinema 4D.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Art direction skills.
- Above average written and verbal English communication skills.
- Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients.
- A love for learning new things.
A bonus but not essential:
- Experience with VR / AR.
- Experience with photography or videography.
Please apply with your day rate and a link to any recent work/show reel.